Monday, May 4, 2009

North Vancouver Personal Trainer Reveals Why 95% of People DON'T Lose Fat

Why is it that only 5% of people get what it takes to see real results whereas the other 95% are just bumping along in the gym week after week doing a "Get in Shape" Program and not doing a true Fat Loss Program and elicits real results?

A fellow boot camp instructor in Vermont, Ben Warstler, wrote an interesting article on why this is and the difference between fat loss versus every other exercise and nutrition program.

Find out what they are and how you can avoid being part of the 95% by clicking the link below:

Resurrect your body back to life!


North Vancouver Personal Training Programs

North Vancouver Boot Camp Programs
Tweet This

No comments: