Thursday, January 3, 2008

15% Off January's Serious Fat Loss Boot Camp!

Hi there,

I'm starting up with Serious Fat Loss Boot Camps (and I mean serious, see what boot campers are saying below) again in the New Year on Monday Jan. 7. It runs for 4 weeks until Friday Feb. 1, every monday, wednesday, and friday evening from 7:15-8:00pm at the BFit Personal Training Studio in North Vancouver, BC (across the street from the North Shore Auto Mall). Note the change from Tuesday to Monday evenings.

The camp is for all ages and fitness levels so no worries about it being too hard. I will make you work, but every session I put together can be tailored to your fitness level and ability. There have been all ages in the camps, ranging from early 20s to 50s and 60s. One of the older participants in the camp reported feeling much better since doing the camp and has even got good results. She actually reported to me awhile back that during the week off between camps she'd been missing it and that she was itching to get back at it. So don't let the name "boot camp" or your age stop you.

I know some of you aren't in the Vancouver area however if you know of anyone that you think would want to lose fat, build muscle, and improve their cardiovascular conditioning please either forward this to them or let me know their contact info as I'd be happy to let them know about the camp. Thanks.

If you are interested, the cost for the camp is $180 for all 12 sessions ($15 per session) or $20 per session for drop-in. However if you order by 11:59pm tonight you'll receive 15% off. As mentioned above, the sessions will be held every monday, wednesday, and friday evening from 7:15-8:00pm for 4 weeks ending Feb. 1. At which time there'll be one week off and then the next camp will begin.

New as of last week you are now able to pay online through Paypal's secure payment site. All information is protected and secure. You don't need a paypal account to make the purchase. If you sign up and have your payment in before 11:59pm of Thursday Jan. 3rd you'll receive 15% off, a savings of $27! Just click the link below.

Boot Camp Secure Payment Site

Also, if you wanted to see what sorts of things we do in the camp, feel free to check out the videos at www.MakersBody.com/bootcampblog.html. I know you'll enjoy them!

I hope to see you out on Monday Jan. 7th!

For more details about the camp please visit www.MakersBody.com/BootCamp.html.

Read what boot campers are saying:

"Starting boot camp on June 19 '07, I was challenging myself to see and feel some good results. I took a before picture and weighed myself just for fun. Not even two full weeks into the camp and I've lost 15lbs. It is now Aug 10 '07 I've completed 7 weeks of Bootcamp and have lost a total of 20lbs and gone down 2 sizes in my clothes. I have always wanted to train in this way but I never knew how. In this Bootcamp I am able to push myself or take it easy it's up to me but the fact that it's only 45 minutes makes it easier to really push myself and there is so much variety that you almost forget that your working so hard. I have experienced such great results in such a short period of time, I encourage anyone that is discouraged with their exercise program and wants to have some fun and challenge themselves to come and join in on the camp - you'll love it." - Jodi Hearn

"I'm in my second round of boot camp. I've had a great time. The people are amazing and the workouts are fun. Best of all I've lost 10 pounds and 1 pant size!" - Julie Hirst

"I have lost a lot of inches since the beginning of the bootcamp, most of them after I started the nutrition plan. It's fantastic! I can wear pants that I was wearing two years ago, before I gained all the fat. I feel great and I have a lot of energy. My weight also dropped by 6 pounds since the beginning of the nutrition plan. The tailor had to take inches off my wedding dress because it was too big!" - Emmy Vallee

Click HERE to get these same results!

Tyron
www.MakersBody.com

If you haven't already received my FREE special report: "The 7 Ways To Resurrect The Body You Were Created To Have" please go to www.MakersBody.com/ResurrectYourBody.html.
It's yours absolutely FREE!
Tweet This

No comments: