Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Your Fat Loss Questions Answered



Be sure to let me know if you liked my little Q and A video...

If you dig it, I’ll think about making it a weekly or biweekly thing.

(I though it would be pretty cool)

PS. By the way, check out Steve Abercrombie's recent cleanse fat loss update. See video below.



PPS. Make sure you give these people a big high 5 next time you see
them as they each referred their friends to our program and because
of our referral incentive program got some serious rewards:

Eve - referred 2 friends - gets 100% off
Patty - referred 1 friend - gets 50% off

Thanks for bringing your friends out!

Hey by the way, so that you can get on this list and get more free
training (or start getting free training if you aren't already) and
cash like these did, here's an email I wrote and you can cut and
paste it and send it to all your friends and if anyone joins you get
these rewards too (50% off for EACH person you refer! Refer two
people and get 100% off! Not bad if you ask me).

Boot Camp and Personal Training email templates below.

If you are doing the boot camp please use the following email to
send:

Hi [insert your friend's name],

I've been going to this boot camp and its been so amazing, the
results are awesome, I totally recommend you come out as I'd love
to work out with you. Come for a freee trial.

Click the following link to claim your fr.ee trial (complete steps
1-3): http://MakersBody.com/FirstTimeCamper.html

See you soon!

[insert your name]


If you are doing personal training please use the following email
to send:

Hi [insert your friend's name],

I've been seeing this personal trainer and its so amazing, the
results are awesome, I totally recommend you come out as they'll
help you reach your goals much faster. Come for a fr.ee workout.

Click the following link to claim your fr.ee workout:
http://MakersBody.com/PARQ.html

See you soon!

[insert your name]
Tweet This

No comments: