Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Less Than 2 Weeks Left...Look Better Naked Now!

Just a quick note to let you know that my introductory 2 weeks FREE offer to my Look Better Naked Boot Camp is good ONLY until Monday Oct. 13, 2008.

With an offer like that what do you have to lose but some unwanted body fat. And I'm sure you don't mind leaving that behind.

After the 2 weeks, if you like what you see and feel then you are more than welcome to join the camp and get results like those below.

"I'm in my second round of boot camp. I've had a great time. The people are amazing and the workouts are fun. Best of all I've lost 10 pounds and 1 pant size!" - Julie
"I have lost a lot of inches since the beginning of the bootcamp, most of them after I started the nutrition plan. It's fantastic! I can wear pants that I was wearing two years ago, before I gained all the fat. I feel great and I have a lot of energy. My weight also dropped by 6 pounds since the beginning of the nutrition plan. The tailor had to take inches off my wedding dress because it was too big!" - Emmy

"Starting boot camp on June 19 '07, I was challenging myself to see and feel some good results. I took a before picture and weighed myself just for fun. Not even two full weeks into the camp and I've lost 15lbs. It is now Aug 10 '07 I've completed 7 weeks of Bootcamp and have lost a total of 20lbs and gone down 2 sizes in my clothes. I have always wanted to train in this way but I never knew how. In this Bootcamp I am able to push myself or take it easy it's up to me but the fact that it's only 45 minutes makes it easier to really push myself and there is so much variety that you almost forget that your working so hard. I have experienced such great results in such a short period of time, I encourage anyone that is discouraged with their exercise program and wants to have some fun and challenge themselves to come and join in on the camp - you'll love it." - Jodi

So I tried it - loved it from day 1. Within three weeks I started to feel a difference. All of a sudden you can feeling toning deep inside and just different things. Tyron's nutritional plan is so helpful, he's so encouraging, he's not a drill sargent. He's got me thinking about food in a way I didn't even know possible. I've always been a carb junkie and a sugar junkie and its amazing. Yeah I still kinda crave a little bit once in awhile but I've really think about when I go and reach for it, is this really the right thing to do or not.
- Dorian

It only took a few sessions before I started to notice a difference. By the time I'd finished two and a half months, I was feeling great and had lost 12lbs (2 dress sizes!). Now, I feel really excited when I go to each session. I'm more motivated about my training than I ever have been, all because I took advantage of a great opportunity. Boot camp is a fun and exciting way to get healthy! The trainer and students have made this a wonderful, supportive experience for me and I'm positive that they'll do the same for anyone willing, like I was, to give it a shot."
- Sandy


To claim your 2 weeks FR.EE, call Tyron at 604.626.2342 or email him at TyronPiteau@gmail.com.

Tyron
www.MakersBody.com

p.s. Remember this offer is ONLY good until Monday Oct. 13, 2008.


Tweet This

No comments: