Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Christmas Fat Blasting Workout Video

Short burst exercise is your solution to burning Fat Calories -
not just calories, over Christmas.

High intensity exercise burns off significantly more body fat than
traditional, steady-state endurance exercise. You work your entire
body in a very short period of time. You will boost your
metabolism, feel energized, beat holiday stress and look great, all
from a mere 15 minutes of your day.

For a compete 16-Week, Fat Burning, Trouble Spot Toning, Get Your
Body Back Workout System - be sure to get your Fit Yummy Mummy
Lifestyle System today! Click Fit Yummy Mummy

"I feel perky, fit, fun, sexy, energetic - essentially the old self had returned! I'm able to run and not be afraid of hills. I feel strong, toned, and great in my bikini. Dressing now is more fun as things just fit better.

A few things I've noticed:
-Lost 7 lbs
-Went from size 6 to 4
-Lost inches in my arms, thighs, and butt.
-Developed defined abs and a flat tummy.

I'm now up for any challenge!"
" ~ Elaine Spendiff

Have a Fit and Happy Christmas Season!

Tyron
www.MakersBody.com

P.S. if you haven't already, receive your FREE special report: "The 7 Ways To Resurrect The Body You Were Created To Have" by going to www.MakersBody.com/ResurrectYourBody.html.
It's yours absolutely FREE!

Tweet This

No comments: